Nothing compares to the taste of homemade BBQ sauce, and with this CBD BBQ sauce recipe, you can savor all the flavor of sweet and smoky BBQ sauce along with all the health benefits of CBD oil. This easy-to-make CBD-infused BBQ sauce recipe combines sweet honey and molasses with all the right spices and a touch of smokiness. A perfect finish for BBQ chicken, wings, or ribs, CBD oil BBQ sauce can be made ahead and stored in the fridge for up to a week.
Consuming broad-spectrum CBD by making your own edibles with CBD recipes is a great way to incorporate CBD into your daily regimen. Homemade CBD BBQ sauce lets you enjoy the flavor of fresh-made sauce while experiencing the multitude of positive effects of CBD that help you promote a more balanced lifestyle. This CBD-infused BBQ sauce delivers all the benefits of cannabinoids, including overall well-being, relief from everyday stresses, and better sleep. Brush CBD oil BBQ sauce on every bite to help support recovery from strenuous exercise and exercise-related muscle soreness. Get ready to fire up the grill and send out the invites to your next backyard BBQ!
- In a large saucepan, add all ingredients except the CBD oil. Whisk to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- When the mixture reaches a simmer, reduce the heat to medium-low and continue to simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Add the CBD oil and stir to combine.
- Store BBQ sauce in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 10mL CBD Oil
cbdMD. “CBD BBQ Sauce.” CbdMD, https://www.cbdmd.com/recipes/cbd-bbq-sauce.