This CBD chocolate recipe is easy to make and is sure to be a favorite. Chocolate covered strawberries go hand in hand with Valentine’s Day. We recommend making this recipe with any of our CBD tincture oils.
We chose our citrus flavored tincture for this recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate
- Desired amount of CBD oil
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries
- Boil two cups of water in a medium saucepan.
- Create a double boiler by placing chocolate chips in a heat proof glass bowl over the pan.
- Stir continuously until the chocolate is melted.
- Cool for two minutes.
- Stir in the CBD oil.
- Dip the strawberries into the chocolate and place them on a tray.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Place strawberries in a bowl of water with one tablespoon of salt per cup of water, let soak for at least 15 minutes. This will help ensure your strawberries are fresh and clean.
By Safer Products
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.