A four-cookie batch featuring CBD oil, dark chocolate and nuts.
Prep Time: 10min
Total Time: 25min
Makes 4 Cookies
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter , softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 20 mg CBD oil
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp. dark chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp. finely copped Brazil nuts
- 3 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp. flaxseed
- Position rack in center of oven, then preheat to 325F.
- Mix butter with sugar in a medium bowl until creamy. Stir in egg yolk, vanilla and CBD oil. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips, nuts, pumpkin seeds and flaxseeds.
- Divide batter into 4 equal portions. Gently roll each into a ball and arrange, 3 in. apart, on parchment-lined baking sheet. (Cookies will spread as they bake.)
- Bake until cookies are golden around edges, 15 to 18 min. Let cookies stand on sheet for 2 min, then transfer to a rack to cool completely or serve warm.
Nutrition Facts per Cookie:
Calories 307, Protein 6g, Carbohydrates 31g, Fat 20g, Fiber 3g, Sodium 127mg.
This recipe yields four cookies, each with about 5mg of CBD.
These CBD cookies are meant to be consumed almost immediately. If you plan on storing cookies, place them in resealable bags and clearly label your treats. Keep them out of reach of children and pets.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.