Cooking with CBD is easier than you think. You can technically add CBD to anything. For instance, blending a few drops into your jam or butter before eating your toast in the morning is a simple way to eat your CBD. However, you may want to get a little more sophisticated. Here’s a look at some simple CBD recipes that don’t require any serious cooking skills!
No-Bake CBD Granola Bars
- 1 1/2 cups of rice cereal
- 2 1/4 cups of quick oats
- 6 tablespoons of butter
- 1/3 cup of light brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of miniature chocolate chips
- Line a 9-inch square pan with parchment paper to prepare. Next, place your rice cereal and oats in a bowl. You’ll then add the butter, brown sugar and honey to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat your mixture on a high setting for about a minute. Stir the mixture to fully melt the butter once you remove it from the microwave. Put the mixture back in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Stir the vanilla into the mixture upon removing it from the microwave. Next, pour the dry mixture over the heated mix before stirring gently to ensure that the entire surface is coated in rice cereal and oats. You can now pour the full mixture onto the pan you’ve prepared ahead of time. Go ahead and press the mixture into the pan evenly using your hands.
- Next, sprinkle your chocolate chips on top of the mixture. You can press them in gently to ensure they stay in place. You can also now drizzle your pre-measured CBD oil, over the surface of the bars. Do your best to drizzle the right amount of dosage per bar by dividing the batch into single bars in your mind. Place the bars in the refrigerator for between 60 and 120 minutes. Cut when ready!
Easy CBD Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- Ground black pepper (to taste)
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. Next, add your CBD oil. Stir using a whisk or fork until you see that everything has been fully blended. This vinaigrette will keep for up to seven days. The full recipe yields about six 2-tablespoon servings. Keep that in mind as you calculate your CBD dosage per serving.
Simple and Sweet CBD Fruit Smoothie
- 1 whole banana
- 4 large frozen strawberries
- A handful of ice
- 1/4 cup of almond or coconut milk
Add all of the ingredients to a blender or bullet mixer. Next, add in your CBD isolate. Blend until you get a frothy, even consistency.
Final Thoughts on Cooking With CBD Oil
Adding CBD oil to foods you love is the simplest way to get your dosage without getting bored. Many people who like to eat their CBD prefer “no-bake” recipes because they can have peace of mind over the fact that their CBD’s potency isn’t being reduced or altered in any way. Try one of the healthy CBD recipes shared here if you’re curious about how to enjoy your CBD oil in a new and satisfying way!
Written By Alex Malkin
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.