- 1 1/4 cup of cassava flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 pinch of vanilla powder
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp stevia
- OR 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup canned organic pumpkin + 2 tablespoons
- 1 flax egg flax 1 heaping tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup of coconut butter
- 12-24 drops of CBD Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Grease donut pan and set aside.
- For the flax egg, combine flax and warm water in a small bowl and set aside until it gels completely.
- In a medium bowl, add all dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- In another bowl, combine all wet ingredients to whisk together.
- Slowly add dry ingredient mixture to the wet, and gently stir until well combined together.
- Add donut batter to donut pans by spooning the batter into the pan. (you can also use a piping bag for this.)
- Fill each cavity of the donut pan once. Fill the donut cavities 3/4 full, yielding 7-8 donuts.
- Bake in preheated oven for 14-15 minutes or until the donuts spring back when touched and a toothpick inserted into the donuts comes out clean.
- Allow the donuts to cool in the pan for a couple of minutes, then flip them out onto a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
- While cooling heat the coconut butter in a double boiler until slightly heated & fully melted.
- Add in the CBD oil and dip the donuts into the frosting.
- Set donuts on a cooling rack to set.
Use more or less CBD depending on how potent you want the CBD effect to be.
Written By: Stephanie Pavelko
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.